- Based on the part you use in the% of the workshop material
- Inventory value of workshop equipment from 2 years ago - last year
- Ex 13000 (2017) - 7000 (2018) = 5000 (increase your material cost by $ 5000)
- If it's negative, you have stored more workshop equipments, so your cost has decreased ...
- Ex Grease: go from 2 pots to one
- Group all your purchases in workshop equipment from the previous year either by your general ledger post code or your
categories (Yes you must have one or more dedicated categories)
- Add or remove the value of the inventory change
Ex purchase $ 17,000 with a drop in inventory value of $ 5,000: so the cost is $ 22,000
- Take a report with the sales of your product "SS" configured in the general information under the 2nd tab.
Tip: he must have his own category
- (Selling - cost- adjustment of the inventory value) / selling.
- Go to the general information menu under the 2nd tab.
- Adjust the profit margin on your workshop equipment and save.