Simple National account procedure
- Create GL for National Account in the type "Active" for supplier credit to come, FAQ...
- Create a payment mode to be able to close your invoice... FAQ
- Enter your purchases of tire
- via the Purchase module - see FAQ...
- via the supplier invoice entry from the Point of Sale,
- Sell tires to a national account customer via the Point of Sale with National account set a payment mode see FAQ...
- Option 1: Work order pending for credit value adjustment ( Reservation and packing slip), FAQ ...
- Option 2: Close the invoice and credit the invoice based on the credit memo value from the supplier, FAQ ...
- Enter credit note using a negative entry and a distribution to the National Account GL without adding the tax distribution, FAQ ...
GL Range Description
|Cost of goods||4 000|
|Administrative Expenses||6 000|
|Tire Purchases (4300)||50 000|
|Tax (1300)||7 500|
|Account Payable (2300)|
Note: It might be a good procedure to set this supplier without tax, since you will make one purchase for 100 credit memo without tax.
Standard Sales Transaction
|Goodyear Account National - Payment mode - GL 1211||1 150|
|Tire Sales (5300)||1 000|
|Sales Tax (2300)||150|
Note: Every National Account supplier must have is own GL in the acitve : it's a credit to received.
Credit Memo adjustment
|Account Payable (2300)||-1 150|
|Goodyear Account National - Payment mode - GL 1211||-1 150|